NameEnhanced Animal System
Size132.26 MB
Description This script adjusts four points: 1. animals no longer get only one animal as offspring, but specifically many for the respective animal species (with scattering). 2. stables can be overcrowded by the offspring, but this has an effect on the health of the animals. Alternatively, animals that no longer fit in the barn can be sold directly. This can be set in the animal menu. 3. animals that are too old will be removed randomly 4. animals with 0% health will be removed 5. animals offspring can be male or female More detailed explanation: To 1.) By default, the following values are set for offspring. Cows: 0 animals -> probability with 1% 1 animal -> probability with 98 2 animals -> probability with 1% Pigs: 8 animals -> probability with 20% 9 animals -> probability with 20% 10 animals -> probability with 20% 11 animals -> probability with 20% 12 animals -> probability with 20% Sheep: 0 animals -> probability with 1% 1 animal -> probability with 59 2 animals -> probability with 30% 3 animals -> probability with 10% Horses: 0 animals -> probability with 1% 1 animal -> probability with 98% 2 animals -> probability with 1% Chickens: 9 animals -> probability with 20% 10 animals -> probability with 20% 11 animals -> probability with 20% 12 animals -> probability with 20% 13 animals -> probability with 20% To 2.) There are two modes which can be set in the stable menu. Mode 1.) If a stable is full and new animals are born, these are sold directly. Here the normal animal price from the game/map is taken minus 25% transport costs. It is important to note that chickens are worth 0€ if they have just been born. Mode 2.) Allow overcrowding in a barn. This is possible by default up to 100%. Means a stable with 100 places can take 200 animals. However, this is only possible through births and not through the purchase of new animals! This mode is intended for the fact that one can distribute the new animals then even in other stables. If a stable should have an overcrowding, this has effects on the health of the animals. Health decreases depending on the overcrowding every hour if the barn is overcrowded for more than 12 hours. This goes from 0 to 5%. Means if a minimum overcrowding is present only the health stagnates. In the worst case it decreases by 5% per hour. If there is also a lack of food, the health can drop even more. To 3.) Old animals will be removed with a probability of 5%. This is calculated once per month when the animal reaches its maximum age. The default values are set as follows. Cows 300 months or 25 years Pigs 180 months or 15 years Sheep 144 months or 12 years Horses 360 months or 30 years Chickens 180 months or 15 years To 4.) Animals with 0% health can be removed if this setting is enabled in the menu. To 5.) The animals can now have male or female offspring. The probability of which sex it will be is 50:50. Important hints: - Chickens now produce manure if the coop itself has manure. - Female Horses will be resettet with Update - Goats produce goat milk and not wool. For this, however, the barn must have goat milk obstructed (Instruction included: GoatMilkInstruction.txt) or use the sheep barns with goat milk support from T4xs (Modname: FS22_husbandryGoatMilk). - If modders do not want to have their Animals xml overwritten, they can now add the key doNotOverwriteAnimals to their Animal xml of the map. Credits: Farmer_Andy/ and wingi Thanks a lot for animal visuals! Many thanks to the following person for translation: P_E_T_O (czech), Jankus (polish) Changelog 1.) Feature: Sheep and goats are now divided into individual breeds (The male ram and goat are lost in the update). 2.) Feature: Swiss cows are back. 3.) Change: The health of the animals decreases only after 12 hours of overcrowding. 4.) Bugfix: If other animals than cows, pigs, sheep, horses and chickens are already installed on a map, only these will be overwritten. All others remain and are loaded from the map. 5.) Bugfix: Animals can now become older than 60 months. 6.) Bugfix: Horses can be ridden again. 7.) Bugfix: Animals no longer change their texture at long distance. Changelog 1.) New feature: Multiple new animal visuals (Thanks to Farmer Andy for approvals). 2.) New feature (point 5.): Animal offspring can be male or female. 3.) Bugfix: When you take young animals from the husbandry with the trailer, the menu did not update. 4.) Bugfix: You could select more animals than the husbandry holds in the menu. 5.) Bugfix: Synchronization improved. 6.) Bugfix: Fixed a bug that could cause animals to disappear when they enter a stable. Changelog 1.) New feature (point 4.) where animals can be removed at 0% health. 2.) Bugfix: If no value for the overcrowding in the husbandry is entered, it came to errors when saving. 3.) Bugfix: The current state of the overcrowding should now also be synchronized in multiplayer.
File count per store item too high. 339 found (max. 128)